ALEP are again delighted to be the Event Supporter for The Enfranchisement & Right to Manage Awards 2011, which will be held at Lord’s Cricket Ground on 23rd May 2011.
Last year’s ERMA’s was an extremely enjoyable evening, even for the non-enfranchisement people in the room. Part of ALEP’s event programme includes social networking events and we believe that the ERMA’s also present an excellent opportunity for networking and client entertainment. So, why not book some tickets and come along to the evening even if you are not up for an award this year.
We would also like to encourage our members to nominate themselves and, in particular, others for awards at this year’s event. So, for example, lawyers can nominate valuers who have impressed them and vice-versa. All nominations (except self-nominations!) are being placed into a prize draw to win one of two amazing prizes - a Ferrari driving day and a Spa Day. The draw will be made on the evening of the awards.
There is NO CHARGE for entry and there are a variety of award categories, so all of our members should find an award category to enter. The Award categories are:
- Barrister of the Year sponsored by Pemberton Greenish
- Chambers of the Year
- London Solicitors of the Year sponsored by Tanfield Chambers
- Regional Solicitors of the Year
- Solicitor of the Year sponsored by Knight Frank
- Legal Assistant of the Year
- Valuers of the Year
- Individual Valuer of the Year sponsored by Jaffe Porter Crossick
- Young Professional of the Year
- Website of the Year
- Outstanding Achievement of the Year (no self-nomination)
You can also contact News on the Block, the organiser of the awards, directly on 0845 618 7746.