ALEP provides access to information on leasehold law and your rights as a leaseholder. ALEP represents trusted and vetted practitioners experienced in the residential leasehold sector who will provide you with all the services you need to tackle any leasehold enfranchisement issues.
Successive governments have implemented legislation including:
- The 1967 Leasehold Reform Act;
- The 1987 Landlord and Tenant Act;
- The 1993 Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act;
- The 2002 Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act; and, most recently
- The Leasehold Reform Act (Amendment) 2014.