ALEP has come together with insurance broker Alan Boswell Group to exclusively offer professional indemnity insurance to solicitors who are also members of ALEP.
Said Honorary Secretary Alex Greenslade, "We know that solicitor members are eagerly looking to get the best price and quality of quote from suppliers for their professional indemnity insurance, an item that is one of their single largest running costs. It is at this time of year they begin lining up potential companies ready for the deadline later in the year. We hope we have negotiated benefits for members that will mean ABG can be among the top contenders".
Members can receive the following benefits
- Underwritten by International Insurance Company of Hanover Limited, an AA - rated insurer
- Cover conforms to Solicitors Regulation Authority requirements
- Premiums payable using interest free credit facilities
- ALEP membership fee refunded once premiums payable total £10,000 (excluding insurance premium tax)
- Related facility offering discounts for partners (and staff) on personal insurance cover
Only ALEP members can take advantage of this offer. For more information go to this page.