Information for Leaseholders
ALEP provides access to information on leasehold law and your rights as a leaseholder. ALEP represents trusted and vetted practitioners experienced in the residential leasehold sector who will provide you with all the services you need to tackle any leasehold enfranchisement issues.
Successive governments have implemented legislation including:
- The 1967 Leasehold Reform Act;
- The 1987 Landlord and Tenant Act;
- The 1993 Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act;
- The 2002 Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act; and, most recently
- The Leasehold Reform Act (Amendment) 2014.
Locate an ALEP Practitioner
You can search for barristers, managing agents, project managers, solicitors or valuers who are all specialists in leasehold enfranchisement and will be able to provide you with qualified advice.
Locate an ALEP practitioner
ALEP NewsHave news to share?
Get in touch!
- Monday 23 September 2019
RT @IRPMONLINE: IRPM will be attending the @ALEPofficial Conference tomorrow - come say hello to us!
#IRPM #ALEP #Conference #Stand #hell…
- Thursday 19 September 2019
RT @brethertonsllp: We are thrilled to announce that we are winners of this year’s Regional Firm of the Year plus we were awarded bronze fo…
- Tuesday 17 September 2019
Looking forward to welcoming everyone at the #ALEPConf2019 next week! We have an excellent day packed full of speci… https://t.co/b2Hwr8165Y
See more news