As ALEP's lead sponsor, Kerry London is pleased to offer an exclusive service for ALEP members to undertake the insurance element of their enfranchisement work.
For more information visit the Kerry London website.
New: The Kerry London ‘Insurance guide to the enfranchisement process’
To enhance its service, and to provide additional advice to members’ clients, Kerry London is pleased to announce the launch of its ‘ Insurance guide to the enfranchisement process’.
This guide aims to highlight key insurance considerations for flat owners and help them to understand the insurance implications of undertaking a freehold acquisition and can be downloaded here.
If you would like to discuss Kerry London’s offering to ALEP members in more detail, or would like further copies of the guide, please contact Tom Russo, Kerry London’s Business Development Executive, on 01923 479234 or via email email@example.com.
So what do ALEP members have to say about the service they have received from Kerry London?
"Over the last four years Kerry London has provided essential buildings insurance cover to my enfranchising lessees. They have on occasion arranged buildings insurance cover at the drop of a hat and the premiums they offer my clients are always extremely competitive. You have complete peace of mind having Kerry London in your corner because they take care to understand your business."
Ian Mitchell, Partner, Anthony Gold Solicitors
"Kerry London provides a fast, efficient, friendly and reliable service. On a recent transaction a client needed insurance in place at short notice. Kerry London's Tom Russo provided the documentation and quote, which the client was pleased with, and the service and efficiency meant the transaction could complete without complication. The accessible quote documents are easy for clients to understand and complete. The team at Kerry London are always easily contactable should a client have a query."
William Bethune, Solicitor
"Kerry London has helped several of our enfranchisement clients who tell me that they have been exceptionally pleased with not only the service, but also the competitive quotes that Kerry London is able to secure. I also find Tom Russo a pleasure to do business with as he is efficient and friendly. I now recommend Kerry London to all our clients who require insurance solutions."
Louise Uphill, Leasehold Enfranchisement Solicitor
Become an ALEP Partner
ALEP’s Partnership Programme could provide your business with exposure and allow it to communicate and develop relationships with our member firms.
Your brand could be associated with a pioneering, not-for- profit association that is striving for excellence in the residential leasehold sector and setting an important example within the wider property industry in how to self-regulate effectively.
In terms of brand visibility, sponsors could benefit from:
- Company name and logo in the ‘Event Programme’ section of the ALEP website;
- Company logo on all event invitations and supporting materials;
- Company name and logo in all event-related advertising and press releases;
- Chance to offer promotional giveaways/raffle prizes, etc. at events allowing you to communicate directly and build relationships with ALEP guests;
- Branded inserts in the conference delegate packs (two conferences per year);
- A partner update at a future conference to communicate the services of your business;
- Company logo on the ALEP-related PowerPoint slides at the conferences;
- Advertisement spots on the ALEP website;
- Announcements about any prizes/raffle items provided (which would also be mentioned in any press releases);
- Complimentary places at each event;
- Placement of the logo on ALEP newsletters (3+ per year);
- Placement of the company logo on the annual event programme.