Why choose an ALEP member?
We vet all applicants to ensure a consistently high level of service so that leaseholders and freeholders can contact ALEP members with confidence.
ALEP represents its member organisations with the following aims:
- To promote best practice among members through an evolving code of practice.
- To provide potential clients with details of member organisations with sufficient knowledge, intent and capacity to provide a satisfactory service.
- To provide an avenue for recourse for dissatisfied clients of member organisations by means of an effective independent complaints procedure.
- To act as a forum for member organisations for the exchange of ideas and to increase standards throughout the sector.
- To represent members' interests to government, the press, other associations and the general public.