Are you Looking for a Property Professional?

Your location

Barrister, Managing Agent, Surveyor or Solicitor?


Had a recommendation, or want to check if your practitioner is a member?

If you choose to complete our enquiry form, your data will be handled in accordance with ALEP's Privacy Policy (Updated May 2018). This can be found at the footer of each page or by clicking here.

Dealing with Disputes

The First-tier Tribunal (FtT), formerly the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal (LVT) is part of the Residential Property Tribunal Service and can be a valuable last resort for leaseholders who want to vary their leases or question management charges, the conduct of the freeholder, buildings insurance charges, or other issues.

Whatever the circumstances, you will need professional support from a specialist leasehold enfranchisement solicitor or valuer. In some cases you may also need to be represented by a barrister.

Locate a qualified and vetted ALEP practitioner


Have news to share?
Get in touch!
  • Tuesday 24 May 2022

    “A chance to reflect on the growth of the association and its influence during a period of increased scrutiny of th…

  • Friday 20 May 2022

    Year on year, the ALEP website enquiries have increased, allowing our members to support all those facing leasehold…

  • Thursday 19 May 2022

    Excellent day at the ALEP Golf Day yesterday! Congratulations to our winners: David Burns - @RFBLegal David Sweet…

See more news