The Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners' Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on Tuesday 7 December 2021 at 5pm at the Law Society, 113 Chancery Lane.
Nominations have now been received for candidates for election to fill the AC vacancies of:
- Two Solicitor Committee Members;
- Two Valuers Committee Members.
Nominations have been received from the following members who are seeking election as solicitor members:
- Anna Favre, Cripps Pemberton Greenish
- Eleanor Murray, CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP
- Katherine Simpson, Edwin Coe
- Matthew Lewis, Commonhold & Leasehold Experts
Nominations have been received from the following members who are seeking election as valuer members:
- Henrietta Hammonds, Beckett and Kay LLP
- Mark Wilson, myleasehold
- Linz Darlington, Homehold
A ballot paper has been sent to the lead member of each firm and individual barristers.
Appointees will be notified by email and the appointments will be confirmed at the AGM.
If you have any questions about the nomination process, please email email@example.com