2016’s nominations saw ALEP members make up 93% of the finalists, being shortlisted in nine out of 10 categories and scooping eight awards in 10 categories!
ALEP member accolades included:
- Solicitor of the Year – Mark Chick, ALEP Director, Bishop & Sewell;
- Solicitors Firm of the Year – Pemberton Greenish;
- Barrister of the Year – Philip Rainey QC from Tanfield Chambers;
- Chambers of the Year – Tanfield Chambers;
- Expert Witness of the Year – John Byers, LBB Chartered Surveyors;
- Valuers of the Year – Savills;
- Young Professional of the Year – Rachel George of Bircham Dyson Bell;
- Regional Professional of the Year – Roger Hardwick of Brethertons.
ALEP Director, Anna Bailey, who attended this year’s ceremony, said: “What a fantastic evening! We are delighted for the members who were acknowledged for the work they do for the leasehold and enfranchisement sector.
“We are heading towards ALEP’s 10th anniversary and the awards are a testament to the calibre of the members that make up the organisation – we are so very proud of all those who were nominated and won awards.”
Held at the prestigious Hurlingham Club in London, the ERMAs celebrated professional excellence in the enfranchisement sector.
Take a look at the ALEP members who were praised at this year’s awards:
- Solicitor of the Year category – Anna Favre, Pemberton Greenish and Simon Masters of CG Naylor
- Solicitors Firm of the Year – Bishop & Sewell and CMS Cameron McKenna
- Expert Witness of the Year – Einar Roberts of Cluttons
- Valuer of the Year – Prosper Marr-Johnson of Marr-Johnson Stevens
- Valuers of the Year – Cluttons and myleasehold
- Young Professional of the Year – George Calvert of Pemberton Greenish and Iris-Ann Stapleton of Streathers
- Regional Professional of the Year – Leasehold team of Thackray Williams and Tim Morgan of ODT Solicitors
Outstanding achievement award
Tony Radevsky, Falcon Chambers