PRESTIGIOUS NEW VENUE
We have moved venue to one that will be familiar to many – Savoy Place, beside the River Thames and home to the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET). ALEP’s Honorary President, Damian Greenish of Pemberton Greenish LLP, will again be the host. Our conferences are as interactive as possible, with plenty of time after each presentation for discussion and the use of voting technology.
Download the booking form here
Anthony is a barrister at Falcon Chambers will be discussing the recent McHale case that centred on the relevance or otherwise of the ‘No Act World’ principle in determining tenants’ liability to pay marriage value.
Ray Boulger of John Charcol is widely renowned as the guru of the mortgage industry. Against the backdrop of a rapidly-changing market, he will discuss different lenders’ approaches to leasehold property.
PANEL Q&A SESSION
Fielding questions submitted in advance, the panel will be asked to comment on some of the burning issues of the day to round off the conference. Audience involvement will be encouraged with interactive voting.
- Anthony Radevsky
- Ray Boulger
- Samantha Bone of Wallace LLP
- Robert Orr-Ewing of Knight Frank
- David Ramsell of the Cadogan Estate
Even if you are not attending, feel free to send in questions for this session.
BONUS SESSION: HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR NETWORKING SKILLS
10.30 – 12.30
Everyone knows how to network. Don’t they? Attendees to this interactive and practical session will find out the secrets of strategy andbehaviour that distinguishes the black-belt networker from the novice. You will learn:
- Group ‘shapes’ so you know where to target your effort
- How to plan (yes, PLAN!) for your next events
- Who NOT to talk to and how to politely walk away
- How to guide the conversation for profit
£29 + VAT for full members (£49 + VAT for associate and non-members).
25% Early Bird discount applies.
Who should attend?
Experienced business people wanting to hone their technique, juniors embarking on their networking journey and managers who want their staff to get business from networking events.
Conference Fee with 25% Early Bird Booking Discount
If you book before Friday 4 February you will receive a 25% discount on the main conference and networking session for all delegates from your organisation.
The main conference is only £149 + VAT for full members (£199 + VAT for associate and non-members).
- 10.30 – 12.30: Bonus session: how to improve your networking skills
- 12.30: Registration for main conference, buffet lunch and networking time
- 1.45: Start of conference hosted by Damian Greenish
- 2.00 – 3.40: Presentations by Anthony Radevsky and Ray Boulger
- 3.40 – 4.10: Tea and coffee served
- 4.10 – 5.15: Panel Q&A session
- 5.15 – 5.30: Round-up and announcements
- 5.30 – 7.00: Drinks reception
3 hours of CPD are available for this event.
To contact ALEP:
T: 0845 225 2277
There is limited parking outside the venue, behind the Embankment Gardens on metered bays. Alternatively, there is an NCP car park just two minutes’ drive away in Drury Lane, Covent Garden.
Please note that IET London: Savoy Place is located within the congestion charge zone.
2 Savoy Place
Embankment: (Northern,Bakerloo, Circle and District lines)
London Charing Cross: (Northern and Bakerloo lines)
Temple: (Circle and District lines)